Monday 29 August 2016

When I see your Face by Devika Fernando



                                                                           Description

Cathy has had enough. Having run away from her abusive husband, she tries to pick up the broken pieces of her life in a remote village, focusing on her dream to start her own cake business. Finding true love is the last thing on her mind. When she comes face to face with a man who looks exactly like the one she is struggling to forget, life throws the biggest challenge yet at her: Should she give in to his charm and care or is history going to repeat itself?

Review

I so loved this book and I really loved getting to know the main character in this story Cathy made me cry...she was put through so much that she had finally had enough...boy this story took me on an emotional roller coaster ride of tears ;) Thanks to the Author Devika Fernando for writing such a touching story :) Will definitely be back to read more by this Author :)

Star Rating

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked Cathy's story.

    ReplyDelete