Monday 21 November 2016

My Interview With Author Victoria Cabot


1.     When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

Sometime in February. Prior to that I worked as a US Equities Analyst at Goldman Sachs.

2.     Where do you get your ideas for your book?

I go to the gym where I do the stair climbers and stare at the guys in free weights section. I imagine each of them as they bulge and strain their muscles. And that gives me the inspiration to come home and write.

3.     What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

I like reading. I actually love reading. And asking the boyfriend to try out some of the things I read about is always fun.

4.     How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I’ve written 7 books. I’d say my favorite right now is Shirts Vs. Skins: MMF Bisexual Romance.

5.     Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Just start writing. Don’t worry if it’s good or not. Get words out on paper. Everything else comes up after that.

6.     What do you think makes a great story?

At least 8 orgasms for the girl :) But seriously, I’m a sucker for happily ever after endings.

7.     Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

Willow Winters is my current inspiration.

8.     What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

I’m working on a book, Wall Street Vs. Main Street: MMF Bisexual Romance

9.     What genre are your books?

Steamy contemporary romance. But I throw in a good deal of satire in all of my books.

10.                        What drew you to the genre you write?

I like challenging conventional stereotypes and norms. And I like making people happy.

11.                        Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

I can see Leo being the Prince in each of my books.

12.                        Do you write full-time or part-time?

I write full time.

13.                        What is the hardest thing about writing?

Actually writing. Once that’s done, everything else is easy

14.                        Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

None. You just have to take a deep breath and write. It helps if you like what you write about - just saying.

15.                        Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

I’m currently reading everything in Willow Winters’ catalog.

16.                        Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

Think that pretty much covers it.

17.                        How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)

They can email me at victoriacabotwrites@gmail.com or my newsletter.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview

No comments:

Post a Comment