Friday 11 November 2016

My Review: Limits Of Destiny Volume 2 by Sharlyn G. Branson







Description

The detonation of a bomb in Kraftberg’s hotel takes Alexander and Alexia to Dubai.
Reminding her of the stories of Scheherazade, the beauty of the Arab world delights Alexia, but at the same time, she has to face the fear of losing her beloved.
Their relationship continues to be threatened by the dark secrets hiding in Alexander’s past.
Will they manage to overcome these challenges together?
Will they discover who ordered the attack on Alexander’s hotel?

My Review

 I really loved this book...Alexander & Alexia are at it again...the passion & the drive of these two characters is intense in all the right places...Thanks again to the Author Sharlyn G. Branson for taking me along for the ride :)

My Rating

 

No comments:

Post a Comment