Monday 7 November 2016

My Review: Limits Of Destiny Volume 1 by Sharlyn G. Branson







Description

Alexia Welson is very beautiful and men do not fail to notice. Still, she feels unhappy and depressed because she’s never managed to fall in love.
But this quickly changes. At a birthday party, she meets the most eligible bachelor in Switzerland - the young and incredibly ambitious multimillionaire Alexander Kraftberg.


Despite her friend’s warnings against getting involved with him due to his notoriety as a big womanizer, the two begin a love affair full of great passion and powerful sexual attraction.


However, their future is threatened by Alexander’s depraved and dark past.
Upon finding out about his lifestyle, Alexia is shocked. She begins to feel torn and terribly insecure…

My Review

I so love this book and I especially love the characters in this book Alexia Welson & Alexander Kraftberg...This book has all the HOT spots and is full of great passion and sexual attraction guaranteed thanks to the Author Sharlyn G. Branson for taking me along for the ride :)

My Rating

 

No comments:

Post a Comment