1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?
Well I have always been an avid reader and was always asked why don’t I write my own book. So one day I said what the heck let me give it a try.
2. Where do you get your ideas for your book?
They just randomly come to me or I see things while im out and about.
3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?
I enjoy spending time with my children, reading, music, dancing, and more.
4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have one published and I am working on 3 more.
5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?
Go for it you can do it. Don’t let anyone tell you that you cant.
6. What do you think makes a great story?
Good details, staying on track and not mixing up characters
7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you?
Old school: eric Jerome dickey, zane, omar tyree, wahida clark . New school: Yara Kaleemah, nikisha mock, anoshi
8. What are you working on at the moment?(optional)
Part 2 to the book I have out now and 2 other stories
9. What genre are your books?
Urban fiction, womens fiction, drama
10. What drew you to the genre you write?
All of the authors I listed above
11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)
hmmm never thought about it
12. Do you write full-time or part-time?
13. What is the hardest thing about writing?
Writers block omg it sucks big time
14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?
Take a break, watch a movie, go for a walk, read a good book
15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?
Yes I have been reading since I was a little girl. I like urban fiction, street lit, romance, erotica, mystery, crime, science fiction
16. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
17. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links) Author K.Lynn on facebook, twitter: mskristy627 and writewaypromos, Instagram: mskristy627 and writewaypromos.
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 😊