Sunday 9 October 2016

My Interview with Author Lucrissa Dawn Lundy



1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author? 
 
A: I have
always wanted to write ever since I could write my name. I always wrote
things down, no matter what I had to write on.

2. Where do you get your ideas for your book? 
 
A: Most of my ideas come from
nightmares that I have had all my life. They come from within my mind
and soul.

3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing? 
 
A: Reading is one thing I
enjoy. I a also a huge nerd when it comes to comic books, cosplay, video
games (PS4), online gaming, music (metal), and anything like rock
climbing, and working out.

4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
 
A: I have wrote
two books so far that are being published by my publishing house and I
am currently working on three more. My favorite one so far is
Shadowrayne Demon Slayer. I say this because it was my first book
written and it has my favorite type of characters. (Vampires, Demons,
Angels, Fae, Witches, and Lycans.

5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for
writing? 
 
A: Write what makes you feel like you are actually living it at the
same time. Write about what makes you happy. Find your voice and let
shine bright. Believe in yourself. I am a shy person and this is the scariest
thing I have ever done. I am putting my words, part of my soul out there
for everyone to read.

6. What do you think makes a great story?
 
A: A great story is one that makes
you laugh, cry, fall in love with the character, one that captures your
attention from the very first word and does not let you go.

7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you? 
 
A: Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, Ann
Rice, Dean Knootz, Aden Lowe, and Jane Austin.

8. What are you working on at the moment?(optional) 
 
A: Currently I am writing
the second book in the Shadow Hunter’s Investigation, the second book in
the Shadow Demons MC series, and I am working on the first book in the
Vincent Grey Storm series.

9. What genre are your books? 
 
A: Paranormal Romance, MC Romance, and
thrown in a little bit of bondage.

10. What drew you to the genre you write? 
 
A: I have always loved the
mythical creatures that no-one believes in. It is something I have always
studied my whole life. My favorites are vampires, dragons, lycans, and
witches.

11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead
character from your most recent book?(any book you like) 
 
A: Honestly I
would rather not have any of my books made into movies because I feel
like something gets lost in the process. With books they draw you in and
keep you guessing the whole entire time.

12. Do you write full-time or part-time? 
 
A: I write constantly. Poems, books, I
am even thinking of writing a children’s book called Starry after a story I
made up for my son when he was scared of the dark.

13. What is the hardest thing about writing? 
 
A: I have not experienced
anything hard at the moment.

14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block? 
 
A: I really do
not suffer with writer’s block. It has always just flowed from me.

15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

A: I read everyday several books a day. I love Aden Lowe’s MC books he is
what inspired me to write them myself. He has such great passion for his
writing. I fell in love with his writing.

16. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

A: Not at this time, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask me. I
will answer anything that is asked of me.

17. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please
provide proper links)

A: https://www.facebook.com/lucrissalundy/
https://www.instagram.com/shadowrayne1/
https://www.facebook.com/lucrissa.highfill
http://www.houseofcrimsonpublishing.com/authors

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take
part in this interview 􀀀

No comments:

Post a Comment